Monday, November 14, 2011

My Big pre holiday Diwali order..

I have to share this story with everyone who loves Masala Popsicles..
I got an enquiry from a friend of my husband, who runs an eatery in Bangalore, asking if I could do an order of 30 Ganeshas for their clients, as Corporate Diwali gifts. I was a little apprehensive since I've never done an order so big.
I love challenges and agreed to take on the order and Wow, what a herculean task it was for me ( since I individually hand paint all my products) over a span of 8 days I painstakingly managed to paint 30 Ganeshas and deliver it to our friend , a week before Diwali.

Doing such a big order was such an adrenalin rush for me and I'm so glad I could finish it on time , along with all the last minute Diwali orders that came to me a day before  was to leave on my month long vacation to Dubai..
Here are some pictures.. 








How beautiful do they look!!!


4 comments:

  1. Most lovely gifts I have ever seen looking forward to see ur awesome creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Kala!! appreciate the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's just plain FANTASTIC stuff!! :) You are awesome and so are your stuff....I need to place an order with you for those matka kulfi earring stand!! Make two for me pls pls!! :) and yes next year my order is fixed with you for DIWALI gifts!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thanks soo much~~get in touch with me for what kind of earring stands you want.

    ReplyDelete